Friday, March 26, 2010

And speaking of pain pills...

Al and I use mail order for nearly all of our perscriptions, our insurer requires it. However, when you break a bone, as some of you know, you need a heavy duty pain pill - no waiting. In the past I've usually used Walmart, Costco or Fred Meyer as local pharmacies when necessary, and put up with anywhere from a half hour to multiple hours wait when I've left off a new perscription. On the day of my accident Al and I were in the Shopko area following my "splinting" so that is where we took my new pain pill Rx. Ten minutes in and out, no waiting. After my surgery the following week, another new pain Rx, back to Shopko we went. Ten minutes in and out, no waiting. I'm almost afraid to try again; I just can't believe we were this lucky or that this pharmacy is so much faster than the others. Just thought I'd pass it along.

No comments:

Post a Comment